En3 is currently working with several clients to help them not just make their buildings green but also educate their employees and tenants on various aspects of sustainability including sustainable space usage, green office practices, weekly and monthly employee engagement initiatives on various green topics such as energy and water use reductions, organic food and farming, greening practices for homes, carpool and transportation management, recycling programs, earth day celebrations, green newsletters among others.
The intent of these activities is to get employees involved in the sustainability practices of the organization and take an active role in various corporate sustainability activities for a better environment.
En3 can help organizations with:
- Employee education and awareness sessions
- Fun filled employee engagement activities to promote sustainable living and practices on a monthly/periodic basis
- Specialized talks and workshops for employees on various green and sustainable activities
- Implementation of green CSR initiatives
- Programs identifying and engaging employees voluntarily outside of the organization