En3’s teams of experts provide full service support to successfully achieve any green building rating or certification.
We have experience working with green projects since 2003 and have to our credit more than 180+ Certified projects and another 500+ green projects that we are working with.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Sustainable master planning
- Green Charettes and design workshops
- Building Energy efficiency studies including whole building energy simulations, daylighting analysis, sun path and shading analysis, radiation analysis, fenestration analysis, passive design strategies review, MEP design peer review and analysis, renewable energy studies among others
- Policies & Plans Development & Implementation for existing building certification programs
- Green materials and product analysis including consultancy and support for creating EPDs (Environmental Product Declarations), LCA (Life cycle assessment) analysis for various products and calculations of GHG (Green house gases) emissions footprint for products
- Green Training & education
- Preparing Green Building Certification Documentation
- Pre-certification documentation and Management whenever applicable
- Ongoing coordination with project team
- LEED Online / GRIHA online Management
- Project Submission & answering clarifications and coordination until award of final green certification.
- Recertification – for projects under LEED EB O&M certification within 5 years of its original LEED certification